Engaged!!!

Well if these two aren't the "perfect picture" of happiness, I don't know what is!  Happiness just radiated from them and yes, they had the most behaved and poised dog I've ever worked with.  I am so happy for these two, who I met in 2012 when I photographed his sister's wedding.  They are so sweet and I wish them a lifetime of happiness!

So, let's start with the photo that had me actually saying "yowza!" out loud, when I first dumped these onto my computer.  Say it with me - yowza!  Yup - that's passionate love!


Like I said, their dog made his way into just about every photo he could...he was quite a ham!


This next one is I think my favorite...hard to pick, but I think this one is it.  She's so stunning, he's incredibly devoted, and their dog could star in movies.  I think this photo sums up this family.


I shot this a few different ways - alternating between making them the feature and making the dog the star.  Ultimately, I think all three of them shine in this one, despite the focus on the dog.


Yep - he really is that adorable in person, too!


Did I mention the bridge kiss?  No?  Well check it out - did they rock it or what????


Last, but not least, a quiet moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment