Darcy & Billy

What a lovely couple, setting, and day!  First, let's talk about a yiddish word: bashert.  Ba-whaaaaat?  Bah-sh-ehrt.  In yiddish, it means "meant to be" or "fate" and I totally believe it was bashert for me to photograph Darcy & Billy's wedding.  After they found my company and contacted me, we spent quite a while on the phone, since they were planning a long-distance wedding.  I appreciate long-distance weddings since I had one myself and planned most of mine from Germany, which I told them.  We talked a bit more and ended up discovering that we all went to the same college!  So, a BIG shout-out to Emerson College in Boston, MA.  Anyone who is considering a career in a communications field should seriously consider Emerson.  But I digress.

Darcy & Billy were pure joy on the day of their wedding.  Neither appeared to be nervous and Darcy pulled off a wedding straight out of a magazine.  With a beautiful white tent, some bright pops of color, and the most adorable book centerpieces I've ever seen, the wedding was a smash hit.

Let's start with a photo of Darcy getting ready and the gentle touch of a mother's hand...

















No comments:

Post a Comment