Voight Family

I just adore this family!  I first met the kids in the fall.  A friend of their mom's arranged for a special secret photo shoot of the three kids together as a present for the mom.  What a sweet gift!  Back in the fall, we got some great shots, even with one recovering from recent surgery!




The next time I saw them, it was with the whole family - all five of them.  Mom and Dad were just as awesome as the kids - relaxed and enjoyed the shoot.  It was great to meet the parents because the kids were so awesome the first time I met them, I was curious to meet their fun folks! 

We were lucky and got a great day with mild temperatures and full sun (just the way I like it)!  We selected Quarton Lake for the family shoot, since it provides a beautiful backdrop, but also a very relaxed setting.






No comments:

Post a Comment